Home ProductsHydraulic Crimping MachineHydraulic Roofing Sheet Metal Crimping Machine / Roofing Curving Machine

Hydraulic Roofing Sheet Metal Crimping Machine / Roofing Curving Machine

    • Hydraulic Roofing Sheet Metal Crimping Machine / Roofing Curving Machine
    • Hydraulic Roofing Sheet Metal Crimping Machine / Roofing Curving Machine
    • Hydraulic Roofing Sheet Metal Crimping Machine / Roofing Curving Machine
  • Hydraulic Roofing Sheet Metal Crimping Machine / Roofing Curving Machine

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: China
    Brand Name: ZHONGHENG
    Certification: CE/SGS
    Model Number: ZH 1000

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: 1 set
    Price: $5000-10000 / set
    Packaging Details: Packaged by waterproof plastic film cover
    Delivery Time: 40 working days
    Supply Ability: 100 sets/months
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Forming Rollers: 5 Control System: PLC Control
    Material: Roofing Panels Usage: Roof For Rain Drop
    Power: 4+3kw Warranty: 2 Years
    Plc: Panasonic

     

    Hydraulic Roofing Sheet Metal Crimping Machine / Roofing Curving Machine

     

     

    Specifications

     

    Bending length

    ≤6m

    2

    Folding thickness

    ≤1mm

    3

    Fuel tank trip

    200mm

    4

    The fuel tank of acts

    90mm

    5

    Surge of the pumping station

    1MP-40MP

    6

    Pumping station electrical power

    4KW

    7

    Installation dimension about(L*W*H)

    6.5*2.5*2.2M

     

     

     

    Terms:

    1. Delivery: in stock

    2. Package:Exporte Standard package for container

    3. Payment:TT(30% by TT in advance ,70% by TT after you inspect the machine we send )

    4. Validity: good for 30days

     

    Description:

    The hydraulic  crimping machine  is  worked with the roof forming machine,after the roofing sheets formed ,it will be curved by crimping machine the final products are used for the roof shelf ,the arc top and so on. 

    Applications:

    The fianl products are used in roof edge for water drop.Nice outlook ,low cost,widely use.

     

    Competitive Advantage:

    1. Precise, strong, hard 
    2. Fully automatic 
    3. Panasonic PLC

    Machine picture

    Hydraulic Roofing Sheet Metal Crimping Machine / Roofing Curving Machine

     

     

    1. Packing method: Nude, with waterproof cloth and stow-wood. The computer controlled cabinet is packedwith waterproof cloth and box. The seller should guarantee equipment will be moisture-proof, anti corrosive,and will not be damaged during transportation.

     

    2. Payment Term: 30% paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% paid by T/T after inspection by buyer in seller’s factory while before delivery. After finished production, we will inspect the machine and inform the buyer, the buyer send person to inspect goods, then payoff the whole payment before shipping.

     

    3. Delivery Time: Within 40 working days after receipt of deposit .

     

    4. Service: We could send the technician to your country to install the machine if you need. The buyer need to pay for all the cost, including: visa, round trip tickets, accommodation, salary of USD 100-120 per day.

     

    5. Warranty: 12 months

    During the warranty, the replaceable parts are free, but the buyers need to pay for the freight. We will also send one CD and specification(Chinese and English) to you with the machine, which can teach you how to operate the machines.

     

     

    Rebecca Yang

     

    MOB/WhatsApp: +86 15720370230

    Email:rebecca@zhrollformingmachine.com

    http://www.zhrollformingmachine.com

    www.facebook.com/Rebeccamachinery

    www.roofingsheetrollformingmachine.com

    Contact Details
    ZhongHeng Machine Manufacture Co.,Ltd

    Contact Person: Ms. Shirly

    Tel: 86-317-15133711731

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Other Products