|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||100*50/90 50|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 sets|
|Price:||USD 12800 -13800|
|Packaging Details:||packaged with film cover|
|Delivery Time:||30 working days|
|Supply Ability:||30 sets per month|
|Material:||Steel Strip||Forming Stations:||14|
|Diameter Of Shaft:||50mm||Material Of Blade:||CR12|
metal stud roll former,
metal stud and track roll forming machine
light keelSteel Strip Cold Roll Forming Machine with servo motor none stop cutting
1): Factory direct supply price.
2): We have exported for more than 10 years.
3): Our customer are from about 40 countries.
4): We have the professional research team. We can make the machine according to your requirement.
5): High-end and high-grade design
Light Steel Framing Machine is designed as light steel frame manufacturing plants. With high throughput, reliability, ease of maintenance, simple operation and a focus on design, these new integrated manufacturing plants deliver high productivity, high quality and accurate output.
1. Hydraulic Decoiler with Breaking device is equipped for coil processing.
2. Rollformer with tooling
3. Hydraulic cut-off machine
4. Run Out Table or automatic stacking device
5.PLC and Touchable Screen are used for data processing and setting.
6. Roll forming speed is 8-12 meter / minute.
|1||Name of commodity & specification||
Drywall Galvanized Sheet Light Steel Profiles Metal Stud/Track Roll Forming Machine ud cd uw cw profiles
|Main motor power||4kw, 3 phase|
|3||Hydraulic motor power||3kw|
|5||Voltage||380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)|
|6||Control System||PLC Delta Inverter|
|7||Main Frame||welded steel plate|
|9||Driving of machine||gear box and chain driving|
|10||Feeding Material||color steel coils|
|13||Effective width||according to your request|
|17||Roller material||45# steel|
|18||Cutter material||Cr12 , quenched|
|22||Components||Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
|23||Workflow||Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table|
|24||Package||nude in the container|
|25||Minimum order quantity||1 set|
|26||Payment terms||T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)|
|27||Delivery time||30 working days later after receiving the deposit|
|All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.|
|NO||Main parameter of metal sheet rolling machine|
|1||Suitable to process||Color steel plate|
|5||Thickness of the plate||0.3-0.8mm|
|7||Diameter of the roller||Φ60mm|
|9||Voltage||380V 50Hz 3phases|
|10||Material of the cutting plate||Cr12|
|12||Control system||Panasonnic PLC control|
A:- What service can you provide before order?
- About the pre-sale service. We provide you answers of all your questions on our machines, such as technical parameter, price, payment terms, ect. If you wanna visit our factory and check the machines, we also can send you invitation letter and give you our warmest welcome.
B:- Can you finish the machine during the delivery time?
- We will finish the machine in time according to determined lead time.
C:- Can you provide some spare parts?
- Yes, of course. The quick-wear parts are sent to you together with the machine.
D:- What is the after- sale service?
- About the after-sales service. We can send technician to your country to fix the machine. The buyer should bear all the cost including: visa, Roundtrip ticket and suitable accommodation, also buyer should pay the salary 80USD/day.
The warranty is one year. and we will provide the technical support for the whole life. It is free to maintain the machine the first year after buying, including changing the main components. The first year hence, you will pay for our technician $50 per day to maintain the machine. And the components are not free, if you need to get it from us.
E:- Any other service?
- We can manufacture, design, installation and debug various roll forming machines including standard and customized machines.
It is free to assemble machine and train your works, but the buyer should pay for the round-trip airplane ticket, and arrange accommodation during that time.
F:- Can you accept OEM?
- We can accept OEM.
G:- Any certification:
- Yes, we have CE TUV BV certification.
|Company||Master International Trade Co.,ltd|
No 104 national Road, Botou City, Hebei,