|Place of Origin:||Hebei , China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Price:||USD45000-55000 per set|
|Packaging Details:||One set machine needs one 40GP for shipment , PLC system packed with Carton box .|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets per month|
|Type:||High Strength 22KW Floor Deck Roll Forming Machine With Gearbox Drive||Feature:||Advanced Design|
|Volgate:||380V Or Custom||Roller:||No.45 Steel With Heat Treatment|
|Warranty:||1 Year Free||Service:||Whole Life|
Floor Decking Forming Machine,
metal deck roll forming machine
High strength 22KW Floor Deck Roll Forming Machine with Gearbox Drive
1. 915 Floor deck forming machine
Floor deck forming machine used for floor panel, it has features of high wave crest, high strength ,and also automatic production. It has low cost good adhensiveness advantages.
The product used in large workshop, roof contruction and so on.
The whole equipment includes feeding platform, roll forming , automatic shearing device, hydraulic system, computer control system.
The suitable material can be color steel, aluminum sheet and galvanized sheet.
Configuration: manual unociler, main forming machine, gearbox motor, hydraulicsystem, cutter, output table.
Control system : automatically, adjustable speed, length-setting
2. Main Parameter and specification
We design each machine according to user requirement. Below techinical parameters can be adjusted if needed.
|1||Name of commodity & specification||ZH 915Floor Deck roll forming machine|
|2||Main motor power||18.5kw, 3 phase,50-60HZ|
|3||Hydraulic motor power||15kw|
|5||Voltage||380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)|
|6||Control System||PLC Delta Inverter|
|7||Main Frame||450mm H-Beam|
|10||Feeding Material||color steel coils|
|17||Roller material||45# steel|
|18||Cutter material||Cr12 , quenched|
|22||Components||Manual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
Guiding Platform------------------1 set
Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
Cutting Device--------------------1 set
Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
PLC Control-----------------------1 set
Supporter Table-------------------1 set
|23||Workflow||Manual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table|
|24||Package||nude in the container|
|25||Minimum order quantity||1 set|
|26||Payment terms||T/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)|
|27||Delivery time||30 working days later after receiving the deposit|
All technical parameters can be changed, according to user's need.
30% T/T in advance and balance 70% after inspection confirmation before
|Delivery||within 45 working days after receipt of deposit.|
|Packing||Nude packing with 1*40HQcontainer|
|Warranty||One year, and we will provide the technical support for the whole life.|
1.Training: the buyer should charge of visa, return ticket, food and
accommodation overseas and USD100/person/day for salary.
2. Need one technician
3. Training time: one week (contains the time of installation and adjustment)
a. If buyers visit our factory and check the machine, we will teach you how to install and use the roll forming machine for sale , and also train your workers/technician face to face.
b. Without visiting, we will send you user manual and video to teach you to install and operate.
c. If buyer needs our technician to go to your local factory, please arrange board and lodging and other necessary things.
d. If there is any problem found of steel roof sheet roll forming machinery, we will repairroll forming machine for sale for free in one year.