Home ProductsStud And Track Roll Forming Machine

Metal Stud Cold Roll Forming Machine 3 Phase High Speed Water Resistance

Metal Stud Cold Roll Forming Machine 3 Phase High Speed Water Resistance

    • Metal Stud Cold Roll Forming Machine 3 Phase High Speed Water Resistance
    • Metal Stud Cold Roll Forming Machine 3 Phase High Speed Water Resistance
    • Metal Stud Cold Roll Forming Machine 3 Phase High Speed Water Resistance
    • Metal Stud Cold Roll Forming Machine 3 Phase High Speed Water Resistance
  • Metal Stud Cold Roll Forming Machine 3 Phase High Speed Water Resistance

    Product Details:

    Place of Origin: China
    Brand Name: ZHONGHENG
    Certification: CE/SGS/ISO9001
    Model Number: ZH60

    Payment & Shipping Terms:

    Minimum Order Quantity: 1 set
    Price: $11500-18000/set
    Packaging Details: packaged by waterproof film cover
    Delivery Time: 30 working days
    Supply Ability: 80 sets/months
    Contact Now
    Detailed Product Description
    Condition: New Type: Cold Roll Forming Machine
    Suitable Material: Galvanized Steel Thickness: 0.5mm-1.2mm
    Power: 4+3kw Servo Motor Warranty: 2 Years

     
    Metal Stud Cold Roll Forming Machine 3 Phase High Speed Water Resistance
     
    Technical Parts :

    Technical parameters:
    1Name of commodity & specificationc stud roll forming machine
    2Main motor power3kw, 3 phase
    3Hydraulic motor power3kw
    4Hydraulic Pressure10-12MPa
    5Voltage380V /3phase/ 50 HZ (or as your requirement)
    6Control SystemPLC Delta Inverter
    7Main Frame300mm H-Beam
    8Backboard Thickness14mm
    9Chain Size20mm
    10Feeding Materialcolor steel coils
    11Feeding Thickness0.3-1.2mm
       
    12Productivity8-12m/min
    13Roll Station11
    14Roller Diameter70mm
    15Roller material45# steel
    16Cutter materialCr12 , quenched
    17Cr-Plating Size0.05mm
    18Overall Size3000×800×1000mm
    19Total Weight2T
    20ComponentsManual Uncoiler-------------------1 set
    Guiding Platform------------------1 set
    Coil Strip Leveler------------------1 set
    Main Machine of Roll Forming------1 set
    Electric-Motor---------------------1 set
    Cutting Device--------------------1 set
    Hydraulic Station------------------1 set
    PLC Control-----------------------1 set
    Supporter Table-------------------1 set
    21WorkflowManual decoiling----feeding and guiding----roll forming----cut to length----run out table
    22Packagenude in the container
    23Minimum order quantity1 set
    24Payment termsT/T(30% T/T pay in advance, the remaining 70% pay before ship)
    25Delivery time30 working days later after receiving the deposit

     
    Machine picture
    Metal Stud Cold Roll Forming Machine 3 Phase High Speed Water ResistanceMetal Stud Cold Roll Forming Machine 3 Phase High Speed Water ResistanceMetal Stud Cold Roll Forming Machine 3 Phase High Speed Water Resistance

    Contact Details
    ZhongHeng Machine Manufacture Co.,Ltd

    Contact Person: Ms. Shirly

    Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)

    Other Products